Saturday, June 16, 2018

#SSoD: A Magical Summer of Reading - Welcome to the Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge!

Saturday Save or Delete (#SSoD) Google Keep Post:
How many of you use Google Keep? I am a big fan, but end up with thousands of links, and nothing to really show for it. I also save things on Facebook, Instagram, my browser bookmarks, and more! These #SSoD posts are going to be a kind of pensieve to gather my thoughts in one place so I can come back to them!

#SSoD Post:
A Magical Summer of Reading
Welcome to the Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge!
Get ready for the best and most magical summer ever!
Monday, May 7—Friday, September 7, 2018

Written by Scholastic Publishing
Posted: May 7, 2018 
Created: May 22, 2018


Read: June 10, 2018 


This one is pretty self explanatory - it's a summer reading program through Scholastic, with a Harry Potter theme! 


Originally, I thought I would share this would my students, but ended up sharing our local public library's program, at the Downers Grove Public Library, where my whole library journey began! 

No comments:

Post a Comment