Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Wednesday Book Review: We Are All Equal

We Are All EqualWe Are All Equal by P. Crumble
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Overly didactic and talks down to kids in my opinion, most kids would see through this "equality" book. I especially didn't like the page "tests cannot measure the good you will do" and the marry whoever you please page because it didn't show animals mixing but just deer with deer, etc. Many better books out there.

Plus when it's this important, the book matters, the message matters, I would recommend:
All Are Welcome by Alexandra Penfold (Author) and Suzanne Kaufman (Illustrator)

The Day You Begin by Jacqueline Woodson (Author) and Rafael López (Illustrator)

The Sandwich Swap by Queen Rania of Jordan and Kelly DiPucchio

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment