Thursday, February 26, 2015

Proud of my new lists!

How many times have students said any of these?

"I don't know what to do."
"I'm finished. What should I do?"
"I'm finished, can I go on the computer?"
"I'm finished. I'm finished. I'm finished!" 

Or have you heard yourself saying:
"Write your name."
"Did you read the directions?"
"Did you write your sentence?"
"Did you draw a picture? Does it make sense?" 
"I sure hope there are no dinosaurs in the library . . ." (maybe this one is just me . . .)

Well, now you can point to #1. 













And they will know what to do:



And maybe I can spend more time finding new things to do when they are finished. I have already promised that one day, one of the choices will be computers. Soon to be made! 





Thanks for reading! Let me know how you remind kids in the comments! 
I would love to hear your wonderful ideas also! 

Keep reading, 
Mrs. Thakkar

No comments:

Post a Comment