Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Aurasma: PreDay 1

Spent about 4 hours updating all my school iPads. 

 



Downloaded Aurasma to all of them and spent about 2 hours making a short video, a handout, and took LOTS of pictures! 







Handout 




Short video (not the best video, but will get the idea across, plus we'll use Reflector in the library tomorrow)

More to come! 

Thanks for reading! Let me know how you are using Aurasma in the comments! I would love to hear your wonderful ideas!

Keep reading!

Mrs. Thakkar

4 comments:

  1. This is great! Thanks for sharing. What program did you use to create your directions? They look so much prettier than my directions ever look!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is just MS Word - I use the Smartart, borders and shapes, plus fun fonts I downloaded to spice it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! How "old school" ;-) never would've guessed--you are very artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I just try to use elements of graphic design - few fonts, few colors, keep it simple =)

    ReplyDelete