Saturday, January 24, 2015

Book Fair Reflection!

I wanted to send out a Thank You to all our parents and have students reflect and share with their parents their favorite part of the book fair. 
I made this:
One side has a thank you letter, thanking the parents and community and encouraging them to donate to our Donor's Choose.

Then on the back the students wrote and drew what their favorite part of the book fair was. 

Some adorable examples:
I love this ones' labels: 


 Gotta love those pointers! 

I love how this one has our Book Tree in it! And our super cool lights, they do look like they are on strings: 










Thanks for reading! Do you reflect on the book fair? Do you send a thank you note home? I would love to hear your wonderful ideas!

Keep reading!
Mrs. Thakkar


No comments:

Post a Comment