Thursday, August 2, 2012

Now an Award Winning Blog!

Holy moly! I was nominated for 2 awards by Oh, How Pintearesting! It is overwhelmingly teacher-y so I'm glad to be contributing a teacher-librarian lilt! Thank you so much Laura, this is so exciting! =)

So here are the awards:


For receiving the One Lovely Blog award, I have to:
1. Follow the person who gave me the award - done! 
2. Link back - Oh, How Pintearesting! 
3. Pass to 15 bloggers and let them know that they have received the award.

For receiving the Versatile Blogger award, I have to:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated me - done!
2. Include a link to their blog - Oh, How Pintearesting! If you haven't clicked by now (it's been posted 3 times now...) just go Oh, How Pintearesting! Plus we all love Pinterest! 

3. Include the award image in my post - see above
4. Give 7 random facts about myself - see below
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to the blog
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated


7 random facts
1. I love Gilmore Girls.
2. I sew and pretend to keep a blog on it - It's Thread, Not String - mainly just fun to see some of the projects I've worked on. 
3. I've been mistaken for IT more than I've been thought of as the librarian. 
4. I love butterflies. 
5. I could eat cajun seasoning by itself. 
6. I am super nerdy and remember weird details and sometimes have to play dumb.
7. I am introvert and sometimes get tired of talking to people. 

15 other bloggers (I am combining as Laura did!) 
1. The Pithy Python (especially for this Unexpected Rapstar: Librarian
2. If you ever wanted your own avatar, or wanted to see what your head in a jar would look like, go to The Daring Librarian and try out the 20 different sites that can turn you into a cartoon! 
3. In time for Common Core implementation - Great Common Core Nonfiction 
4. Try out A Lemon Squeezy Home - one day I'll have time to make these! 
5. Librarianism Chronicles
6. How can I resist a blog that's called First Grade Glitter and Giggles??? Love glitter, giggles, and first grade! 
7. A blog on PYP - this is very specific to my new job and something I need to follow to learn more and be a better resource...PYP stands for Primary Years Program, and is part of the IB model of schooling. 
8. One more - PYP at Spicewood
9. More PYP - What Ed Said
10. So many ideas. Time Space Education
11. So going to ste, ahem, borrow these Kerilee Beasley =)
12. Last PYP, I promise - Teach Love
13. Great place for YA suggestions and new ideas http://missdomino.blogspot.com/
14. ...http://iyouthuw.com/ Something I googled and have yet to read. Thoughts?
15.Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie - I'm making this for boyfriend's birthday...but will have made it by the time this posts =) (FYI - it was delicious and a total surprise, and the look on his face was awesome)

No comments:

Post a Comment