Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday Book Review: Delirium by Lauren Oliver

So I've wanted to write a book for about 10 years. Every time I have been thwarted by something. I am in grad school, but soon to be unemployed and thought, hey, this is as good a time as any. I've always wondered where to start. I thought I'd start with what I'm reading right now.

Delirium by Lauren Oliver is about a soon to be 18 year old girl, Lena, who is about to be "cured" of Delirium. Delirium is the disease of love. As I have read a story, watched a movie, or watched a TV show before, I'm assuming she will fall in love with the male character, Alex. I'm semi-interested in the story, but have already gotten a little tired of the same old story. Perhaps I need to start reading adult novels and not YA....I try to excuse it by saying it's part of my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment