Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday Book Review: 3 Books I Couldn't Finish by Jessie Burton, Renee Ahdieh, and Kate Racculia






I read a lot of books, and sometimes I just can’t finish ALL of them. Here are the latest 3! I used to feel like I HAD to finish every book but then realized I was wasting a lot of time on books I wasn't enjoying! So I decided, if I don't like it, I don't have to finish it. That's what's great about going to the library!

The Muse by Jessie Burton
The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
This Must Be the Place by Kate Racculia

I picked up The Muse because the cover was beautiful...and the story sounded interesting too! However, I just couldn’t keep going! If you love art and history, this is a great one!

The Wrath and the Dawn sounded amazing, but I made the mistake of reading the last few pages, which gave away the ending and made me not care any more...whoops.

This Must Be the Place was recommended as a book that’s similar to Gilmore Girls, which I love! The book had the same kind of quick thinking and dialogue, but seemed to jump around and made it hard to follow.

All great books, just not for me! Check them out today! For now, #SoManyBooksSoLittleTime

No comments:

Post a Comment